EastPark’s Lot 22 site is a certified Build-Ready site, allowing companies the opportunity to bypass much of the red tape required when establishing a new location by addressing needs and concerns before they arise.
Build-Ready certification is proof to a company that unknown obstacles have been removed, that the site due diligence has been performed and the project implementation timeline has been significantly accelerated.
With a Build-Ready site, much of the work, other than actual construction, has already been completed. That includes:
- Control of the land to be developed
- Environmental and geotechnical studies performed
- Construction of a building pad
- Preliminary design work (complete with project cost and construction timeframes clearly defined)
- Approved site plan permits
- Necessary infrastructure in place.
- Construction can begin immediately